• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1st Gen. E Sport project...

ebgbz

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
I think I'm new to posting on this forum. I have been on a Veteran's forum and am used to the user interface there. Just sayin'..., probably some user errors here.
Here's the deal...I'm kind of stuck with a project that I can't get rid of AND can't get finished! The perfect storm for a guy that CAN'T turn wrenches (an old war wound), but wants desperatley to finish to project. ('91 E-Sport,302,T5, Bullet wheels and 96GT interior.
I have installed lowering springs front and lowering block rear for an effective 2" lowered condition. Looks good btw! I've talked to everyone in town nabout the proper shocks...the stock ones feel like they bottom out and the ride is ruff as a cob.
Anyone with a lowered E and shocks...if so which shocks. DJM has indicated that wouldn't touch an Explorer...no R&D or anythin. hey say the E is THE MOST UN STABLE CAR ON THE ROAD!
Anyone...Anything...! :icon_confused:Makes me feel like the teacher on Forest Buehler's day off...!!!!!!

Robert_1967

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988/1989
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
302/2.9
Transmission
Automatic
order a set for a ranger that is lowered 2", should fit

Robert

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals