• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New from San Diego with pics (hopefully)

dirtydeeds

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
toy
Transmission
Automatic
I’d like to take this time to introduce myself. My name is Keith Carty. I’m from San Diego CA.
I have lived here my entire life, but have moved around the county quite a bit. One thing has remained consistent, my love for Motor sports! I have worked on cars for as long as I can remember. As early as 4 years old I was under my dad’s 68 Ford F100 4X4 handing him wrenches. Even that early in life I knew the difference between 3/8” and 5/8” socket. When I was 7 my Dad was in a motorcycle accident. His old MotoGuzzi was pretty much totaled from the gas tank forward. My dad and I cut off the front of the bike and put ‘raked back’ extended forks and completely rebuilt the bike into a chopper.

After high school I met my wife. She was just as much a Motor sports fan as me! We both had 5.0 Mustangs and loved to race them. We mostly did street legal class, but would take every opportunity we had participate in any form Motor sports we could. After all these years both Mustangs are gone, we just couldn’t justify the expense and pursued a business venture in an International Franchise System. That has worked for the last 15 years, but this economy has taken its impact on all service industries, including mine. Now with my daughter on this great planet, everything has changed. It’s time for a life with less stress, and great friends. And most importantly a great environment for my little girl!

Now a new era has been born! I have always done projects for people. From a new set of headers, to 4 link suspension. Why not get paid to do what I love? That’s why I started my business almost a year ago. I have built tube pre-runner bumpers, exhaust systems, 4 link bag systems, Long Travel off road suspension and lift kits. It has been really awesome doing what I love!

I am on this forum to help anybody I can, and to learn. I work on all types of vehicles. The more knowledge I can gain, the more likely I am to help out somebody. Life is way too short to just go out on the daily grind and do something you don’t like! It’s all about family, people and fun!

Please feel free to post up or e-mail any questions to dirtydeedsindustries@gmail.com

prerunner

Reaction score
Make / Model
Blue oval!
Engine Size
4.0, 4.0
Transmission
Automatic
Welcome to TRS, Keith! Glad to have you with us.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals