• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Isuzu Amigo.

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Ok so, my girlfriend's sister had her SUV stolen last week, and they decided to go joy riding and completely trashed it. It ended up on its side smashed into a tree. Both fenders, the bumper, hood, passenger side, and soft top are ruined.

Anyone know what parts from an Isuzu Rodeo will fit an Amigo?

Psychopete

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Anyone know what parts from an Isuzu Rodeo will fit an Amigo?
The Sincronizada, Chimichanga, Flauta, etc.. :D J/K

Have you posed on an Isuzu forum as well? That would probably be your best bet. They might be able to tell you what to look for, for all you know there could be something ruined that wouldn't make it worth while for fixing. Body damage sucks.

Pete

hades

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
A Rodeo for an Amigo? Hmmmm... Will that work?

I guess the ones who stole the SUV really did a good job thrashing it.

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
The Sincronizada, Chimichanga, Flauta, etc.. :D J/K
Have you posed on an Isuzu forum as well? That would probably be your best bet. They might be able to tell you what to look for, for all you know there could be something ruined that wouldn't make it worth while for fixing. Body damage sucks.
Pete
Meh, I'll get around to it.
And it runs/drives okay. Just that it has horrible body damage. If it was mine I would just fix it so the hood doesn't fly up, pound the fender back a bit with a hammer, and duct tape the soft top. But she's too.. argumentative.. for that. Her parents are just going to either buy her a beater for a few hundred, or find some parts. Spoiled little brat. Well I shouldn't say little. It's going to be the fourth car her parents have bought her if she gets another. Her sister (my girlfriend) turns 17 next month and was supposed to get a car for her birthday or close to it, looks like that's not going to happen.

A Rodeo for an Amigo? Hmmmm... Will that work?
I guess the ones who stole the SUV really did a good job thrashing it.
Yea, and the Amigo is the smaller version of the Rodeo. Alot of the times it gets called the "Isuzu Rodeo Sport." I'd drive one if it wasn't so damn hard to find parts.

Amigo:

Rodeo:

The Rodeo is a different generation, but you get the idea. Two door vs Four door.

Last edited:

aaron_ariens

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
My mom had an Amigo, I liked it.

I'm not much help, sorry. =[

Will

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
My neighbor had a '92 Rodeo with a Chevy 3.1 that looked like a Chevy 2.8 and it seemed to be mostly a Chevy Blazer. I think the Honda Passport is the same thing.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals