• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New "Notify Me When Available" button at RockAuto.com

RockAuto

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
In the past, if a specific fuel tank, fender, ball joint or some other part sold out, then it would immediately be removed from the RockAuto.com online catalog. A hard-to-find part might sell out in minutes and disappear from the catalog after a forum member posted about it in a forum.

Now, "Out of Stock" and a "Notify Me When Available" button appears in the catalog when a part sells out and there is a chance we may be able to get more of that part in the future. Customers who use "Notify Me When Available" automatically receive an email if/when more parts arrive.

Customers who create an account (option is available in upper right corner of RockAuto.com) can see all their "Notify Me When Available" parts as well as their past parts orders and other info.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals