• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

A size Queston and PArts Wanted

drmayf

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
My credo
Happy life? Happy wife!
Ok, I live in Pahrump, NV. I have a project I am engaged in and I need some basic information:
1: size of a 1993 2.3L SOHC:
length of block from the damper without pulley area to the bell housing attach at the other end, Height of the block and oil pan from the bottom of the oil pan to the head gasket or deck of the motor. Then the height of the head from gasket surface to the cam centerline. Width of the block at its widest point. Length of a manual trans bell housing when mounted. In other words what is the smallest box I could put one of these puppies into with and without a bell housing attached. I am limited on space for this project. And it has to be this engine.

2. What I really want is a crapped out wrecked 1993 ranger with a 2.3L SOHC (8th digit in vin of A). Needs a clean title, non salvage for parts only type of deal. It can have everything on the truck wrecked except the drive train. Like a serious roll over. I have a trailer and of course my location in or around Las Vegas or SoCal or Northern Arizona would be fantastic. I have looked at CoPart Salvage Auction in my area and none seem to be available. Ditto Craig's list. And it just has to be at a give away (almost price, lol).

all ya'll got anything like that? shoot me a PM? And please, I need the info in #1 above.

Many thanks!

Larry

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile
210.779 mph exit speed

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals