• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

need some underhood pictures 01 ranger

skywriter

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I just finished welding the fender core in my 01 ranger and am starting to put it back together. It is a 3.0 auto with antilocks brakes. basically I need a few underhood pictures to see how stuff bolts in. and where. Mostly the abs unit, and fuse box. he unbolted everything and left it hangingand drilled the spot welds out and took the core out. think i can figure out the cooling system.the drivers side everything is kinda in a jumble and Im not really sure how it all fits in. My 93 4.0 is different under the hood . Anyway some decent pics of how the bracket goes would be greatly appreciated.I cant find any decent pics through google.

Tuner710

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
skywriter, I have a 2000 with 3.0, abs auto but 4X4. If you need pics still I can get out and take some of mine for you, let me know

skywriter

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
i have been off a while and hadnt checked the forum , I figured out the bracket was bolted on upside down for some reason. . I cant find the holes for the fuse box, they may have gotten covered when i welded the fender core in, I can redrill them. now I just need to figure out why the fuel pump wont kick on. turns over fires on ether and fuel pump isnt kicking in. not the inertia switch, and i tried swapping relays. 67k the fuel pump should be ok, going to test it tomorrow.thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals