• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2.3 turbo no start lost job cuz no ride:(

BoostCreep89

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
hey guys i have an 89 ranger with 88 tc motor/trans. the problem started out about 3 weeks ago... i put the 70 amp tc alternator on and the wire is close to the metal fuel rail and my 10mm ratchet wrench arced between them... im use to working on junkyard cars that have no battery so i didnt disconnect mine. since then ive had a terrible miss... so i put some new injectors in and it helped... still missing... then i put motocraft cap rotor plugs tfi and still missing... my wires come apart during tune up so i ordered new wires and put some old ones that i save just in case... it ran still with a miss. next day put motorcraft wires on and no run

BoostCreep89

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
hey

okie dokie nothing at all to do with anything..... 2 of my spark plugs had hairline cracks in em.... wish i still had a job...

PanamaExpat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4 liter
Transmission
Manual
Ask for your job back.... If you were a good employee they would understand and be happy to have you.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals