• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Anybody Airsoft?

SierraCanine

Law Enforcement
EMT / Paramedic
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Decided this was the best place to post this.

Does anybody airsoft on a regular basis and if so what do you use. Also describe how you play (on a team, with friends, as a sniper, rifleman, etc.); any nicknames?

Please don't reply if you think airsoft and the people who play are wimps. I use it as a fun way to spend time with friends as well as learn tactics so I won't get killed when I eventually work patrol. I don't have real guns, though I've pretty much eliminated the gopher problem with my pellet rifle, only because I don't have cash or work but already know which guns I plan on getting. .

Out here in Cali I play at a place called CQB City just outside of Stockton. Google it. Otherwise I have a battle for the bushes in my backyard.

I run an co2 H&K USP with 16rnd mag and a Cyma ak-47 with 200rnd Stubby-mags, a vertical foregrip, a flash suppressor and a red dot (cross-hair) sight. Gear wise I use a drop leg holster and mag pouch and wear a dummy ballistics vest along with a helmet and face mask(always on when playing)

When I play; other than leading a team I work anything from entry, sniping, and support gunner. My teammates rely on me because I rely on no one (in the aspect that I never expect backup or assistance from others, not that I never could use help).

So, what do you got?
-STEELWOLF

Last edited:

Matt77

EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chevy
Engine Size
5.1 and 8.1
Transmission
Automatic
I airsoft, paintball, and skeet shoot. I play at Tac City in L.A. or at a friend's homemade field, and I am a pointsman for an airsoft team, Vector Airsoft. We use the Vector as our MBR, it's cool and pretty unorthodox around here. My arsenal is all KWA (except the G18 and cheapos) because we're sponsored, so its cheap. Here goes:
KWA:
1911A1 US Army- Competition pistol
M11A1- Breaching weapon
Vector- primary for Competition, good for heavy support
LM4 for practice/heavy support

Non KWA:
G18 ($30 Non KWA) for messing around, target shooting
We have a team sniper rifle, a SOCOM gear Intervention, which I'm the secondary for.
I have a cheap shotgun and a launcher I got as a gift too, don't get played with much.

My gear: I wear a cheap a$$ balaclava, Oakley sunglasses with safety lenses, MARPAT shirt, beige tacpants, Under armour (Cuz its bulletproof yo! kidding,) replica ballistic vest, Alpinestars gloves, and a MOLLE backpack. I've played with a metal Master Chief suit on before, as a dare.

I use biodegradeable airsoft pellets, they taste decent (don't ask, odd dare)

I've got a lot more paintball gear than Airsoft.

bobbywalter

TRS Technical Staff
TRS Event Staff
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Technical Advisor
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Ugly Truck of Month
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD mostly
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
BIGGER
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
sawzall?
Tire Size
33-44
My credo
it is easier to fix and understand than "her"
my wife hates them.....lil bob is a shithead

i have bruises from him......:annoyed:

Matt77

EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chevy
Engine Size
5.1 and 8.1
Transmission
Automatic
Get a pellet gun and teach him a lesson. He's challenging your authority. Put him in his spot.

kidding. DON'T DO IT!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals