• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Fenix Tk15

mdn14

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I didn't really know where else to post this so I figured this forum would be a good place to start.

I recently received a Fenix tk15 for Christmas. It came in the mail today. So what do I do? I go to Walmart and pick up some Energizer 123 batteries for it. I open them up and put them in (correctly). I'm allllllll giddy to fire up my new light and what happens when I push the tailcap? NOTHING! :bawling:

Fenix says to only use lithium cr123a batteries. Which are the same as the batteries I bought. But the torch will still not light up. Anyone have a clue as to why my light might not be working? Or did I just get a faulty one? Thanks guys.

Happy New Year!

02RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Call Fenix Tech Support Monday... I have an E20 (Older version of the E21) and its a great flashlight, never had any problems with it!

Is there some sort of tab you have to remove to reveal the "terminals" for the battery? Maybe check the owners manual too...

Fenix:
800-616-1326
http://www.fenixoutfitters.com/Service

02RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
PFI seems to be well thought of... and The Fenix Outfitters is where I've always been redirected, I think it's their new page.

Call Tech Support.

mdn14

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Well, I sent my Fenix back. They were great except they don't pay for the shipping out to the store. But they will take care of the shipping back to me. Hopefully this next one comes in quickly and hopefully it works *fingers crossed*. If not, I'm just gonna drop some more money and go with a surefire.

I'll review the light when it arrives.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals