• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

GoDaddy Elephant Killer

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic

Not big on the animal killing. looking for funny elephant pics and ran across this. It was under a GoDaddy boycott site i guess since he likes to illegally hunt elephants, i dont think there is a legal way to. Wonderful things people do when they have money. Im sorry but im big on the, if you cant kill it with your bare hands, it isnt sport. Anyone can shoot straight. I always wondered how big it would be on tv to have a house full of human heads of hunters.

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic

Not big on the animal killing. looking for funny elephant pics and ran across this. It was under a GoDaddy boycott site i guess since he likes to illegally hunt elephants, i dont think there is a legal way to. Wonderful things people do when they have money. Im sorry but im big on the, if you cant kill it with your bare hands, it isnt sport. Anyone can shoot straight. I always wondered how big it would be on tv to have a house full of human heads of hunters.

I curse this guy to an agonizing death. I would life my ass off if we hear the guy got eaten alive by a croc!!!!! lol

POS a**hole

Hahnsb2

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
88-95
Make / Model
Ford-Dodge
Engine Size
4.0-5.2 Turbo
Transmission
Manual
Pretty sure elephant hunting is legal with a permit. It's an animal I don't understand hunting though.

7.5L_STX

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
unnecessary
Transmission
Automatic
yah its legal. im an avid hunter and watch alot of hunting shows. there was some elephant hunts on a show the other day. the hunts they go on to get these things look like crazy fun.

they watch herds of elephants all day, more than a day sometimes. they look for old old elephants that can no longer reproduce. most of it is for population control, just like we do with deer here in da U.P.......but i hate poachers with a passion!!! :flipoff:

OOH! I Cant Wait For turkey Season To Start!!

RangerBoy94

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
360CDI
Transmission
Automatic
yah its legal. im an avid hunter and watch alot of hunting shows. there was some elephant hunts on a show the other day. the hunts they go on to get these things look like crazy fun.

they watch herds of elephants all day, more than a day sometimes. they look for old old elephants that can no longer reproduce. most of it is for population control, just like we do with deer here in da U.P.......but i hate poachers with a passion!!! :flipoff:

OOH! I Cant Wait For turkey Season To Start!!
Turkey season's already started over here. My dad got one and so has my uncle this weekend is my chance.

Attachments

RangerBoy94

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
360CDI
Transmission
Automatic
Ya elephant hunting is totally legal. There are in fact alot of them and permits are becoming easier to get. Like 7.5 said most guys shoot the old ones that can't reproduce anymore to help keep the pouplation down.

7.5L_STX

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
unnecessary
Transmission
Automatic
@rangerboy94-yah its early season here still, you have to apply for the license rather than just buy it.......i didnt get the memo 0_o

RangerBoy94

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
360CDI
Transmission
Automatic
yah its early turkey here, you have to apply for the license rather than just buy it.......i didnt get the memo 0_o
That suks. Whats you bag limit for the season???

RangerBoy94

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
360CDI
Transmission
Automatic
That really suks we get 3 bearded in the spring and 2 in the fall.

7.5L_STX

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
unnecessary
Transmission
Automatic
we can get leftover licenses after a certain date though so thats kinda cool.

02RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Its always fun to meet a flock of turkeys on the road with a tractor...

7.5L_STX

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
unnecessary
Transmission
Automatic
Its always fun to meet a flock of turkeys on the road with a tractor...

its not in a truck though! the little fawkers like to try to fly up at the last second and they either end up in your radiator or your windshield.

been there done both :annoyed:

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Ya don't get me wrong, I don't mind hunting. I hate "poaching". Only certain animals do I hate being hunted. Like a story I read about Alaska and an area where wolves were protected, certain type of wolf. A guy use to watch over the wolves and there was this certain hunter who would purposely push the limits. The guy looking over wolves flew in a helicopter looking for a wolf with a gps tag on her beck, I guess the alpha female. When he flew over he zoomed in to see wolf and the guy had some grudge against him so he waited till he could see him on ground with wolf and put a round threw it's head to mess with him. That is not hunting. After reading that I so wanted to hunt people.
Hunting is a sport not a passion for torture. Just like theres a difference in war, you kill out of necessity, when it becomes a joy to watch something die, your not hunting anymore.

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
I mean go kill a deer, something not in danger of disappearing off the earth. Other then that I dont care. But I love dogs, so I hate the wolf thing.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals