• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

mn off road bumpers

97fordrunner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Not that I know of on a production scale but I know there are some awesome fab shops around the cities that will do it up right for you. where about are you located?

97fordrunner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
You cold Try Iron Rock Off Road Out of Shokopee, If they can't they will point you in the right direction, Or Burnsville off-road right off Hwy 13 between 169 and 35W. I know I had asked a few shops over here and being they had never done one they quoted a fairly high price.

predator

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual

depending on your budget there is always the do-it-yourself option... im about 50 miles inside the wisconsin border and im trying to get wrenchin' party going...

depending on how many show up (date still pending) i could have one or two major fab projects and unlimited smaller projects..post in the wrenching thread if you are interested!!!

predator

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
oh and i wouldnt charge ya anything either..just chip in a little bit for electric/argon/welding wire and either bring your own steel or you could just pick it up at my local supplier..

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals